Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." [Martha Washington]

Today was just one of those days that was just too darn good to NOT blog about!


Things I am thankful for...
...PHYSICAL THERAPY! I am so entrigued by the way the therapist moved my legs and examined all of my muscles and could tell just by a single touch that my pelvic bones were malaligned. Plus I got to run during my appointment so... I was pretty dang happy about that!
...The beautiful snow! Even if it was fleeting. 
...SPED 200. Because it touches my heart seriously every week. I don't know if a class has gone by yet where I haven't cried at all. 
...A dinner with completely random people I did not know, but somehow bonded enough to talk and joke with. 
...Bible study. It started off so funny and great, and I just LOVE these women! Then when we actually got into the study I learned so much and I feel like I grew closer to God and closer to the people in my study. I love Ephesians. 
...An awesome roommate! Katarina got me an underarmor drawstring bag for my birthday! She knew I was really struggling without one for working out, so she got me an early birthday present! Such a blessing. Also she got me peanut butter doves, which freaking rocks. 
...Sam. Just because he's really funny and makes fun of my peanut butter bagels. 
...Running, Running, Running. 
...All of my friends. Because they are gorgeous and wonderful and kind and caring. 


Life excites me today. I know that life isn't about being happy, but about finding joy in every circumstance. But I can't help it, today, I am HAPPY!


[1 day until Pittsburgh. 10 days until I go home. 18(ish) days until I (hopefully) see my sister. 24 days until I roadtrip it to Iowa and visit Hannah!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...