Thursday, October 3, 2013

[Letters]

215 Bible Study, learning to put the most important above the less important since 2013 #greatness

Dear Dad- The other night I watched one of your favorite movies. I miss going to the theaters and splitting popcorn and cherry pepsi with you. Our dates were some of my favorite nights. Dear 215 Bible Study- I'm starting to really like this group. You guys ask really good questions, challenge me to learn more, and encourage me in the way your faith is growing. Plus, you guys like crafts, so you're all good in my book. #marthastewart Dear 2-6am Shift- You make me super hungry and you get less and less productive every week. But sometimes, I wake up at 1:37am and it is raining outside and I have an email with whale pictures and it is a good day to be awake. Dear Luke- Your encouragement and thoughtfulness astound me, as do your baking and dish washing skills. We should make not-pies more often. #oatmealhands #grandmasapron


P.S. I've been munching on this quote lately and I think I will continue to for a while. I don't plan on understanding it anytime soon. I recognize and accept that it is a process... it is ALL a process. 


“Our lives are mostly small with a few peaks, but even the peaks seem smaller as the years go by. God’s way is to lead us into faithfulness in little. It’s the steady culmination of these faithful, small deeds that makes our lives dynamic and great. It comes down to loving the people right in front of you, serving when no one is looking, remaining loyal to the truth and maintaining a perpetual dialogue with God through His word. Really, all the hype is just that, hype…. But once you you grasp the simplicity of reality, it’s glorious.” -Misty Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...