Sunday, September 29, 2013

[Over the Weekend]

I am thankful...

for wool sweaters that speak of fall.
for boat shoes and freshly fallen leaves.
for new friendships, overalls, puns, and learning how to be a girlfriend.
for being able to be a number one fan to these two ladies. 
for a boyfriend who is a total stud, inside and out.
for blacklight dance parties, toppers sticks, and a weekend with friends.
for Sunday afternoon spent alone on the river, napping, praying, writing, and most importantly, restoring.
for friends who bring me apples to make pie and boys who give me new music to expand my horizons.
for best friends who bring me sunflowers in bright orange vases.

Highlights include: Collaging on the floor while listening to Clement Chen, cabin dates, a fall hike at the priory, picking wild grapes, babysitting 28 littles, learning how to wobble, eating toppers sticks on the floor with new friends that seem old, Saturday morning breakfast picnics with good music, a tea and cribbage double date with Trenten and Lexie, being able to continue my passion of filming with my community, watching Fantastic Mr. Fox with four close friends and a taco, a service of truth and surrender through worship, having four-year olds part their bums on my lap for an hour, napping at a cello concert, sealing truth by the water, pumpkin chocolate cinnamon lattes, catching up with my best friend and sister, and a night of calm alone in my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...