Sunday, September 22, 2013

[Over the Weekend]

I am thankful...
for long-awaited double dates and delicious home-cooked food.
for boys that dress up and look sharp in wool ties.
for Horan/Govs game nights and the community that it builds.
for friendships that survive wit comm distances.
for riking, climbing, laughing, and sisters.
for brave new friends that catch snakes with their feet so you can hold them.
for willing photographers, nature, and streams.
for people who prayed for me, supported me, and encouraged me as I told my story.
for best friends coming together and fall scarecrows.
because he thinks I'm good-looking. (It's mutual.)

Highlights include: an eggplant parmesan and brownie double date with Maddie and James, volleyball games, volleyball hats and sports!, playing bowls with a hilarious crowd, backyard musical and prayer worship, breakfast dates, riking with an awesome group, prayers and closeness in a field under the stars, a time of solo renewal, prayer time with my sister, being able to share what Jesus has done in me, trips to the apple orchard with the adventurous foursome, an Oceans 11 movie time, and a night of christmas lights and smiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...