Friday, April 27, 2012

Happiness In Odd Places

I am having a surprisingly relaxing and calming weekend. It is a much needed repose after a tumultuous week. 


I spent the night at my cousin Sue's house. Her house is thoughtfully decorated, her cats Maggie and Stella are friendly, and being there was so fulfilling for my soul and mind. Here are some pictures, all taken with my mac. 
Maggie has the biggest green eyes. She's such a doll. 
Wooden stairs, light blue walls, white trim. My future. 
(Bonus points if you can see the kitty peeking over the stairs.)
Lace curtains and a tree in full bloom. Woke up with a smile. 
Adorable.
I love this chair. 
Took a walk to the Co-op after my run to get some delicious breakfast. 
Stella-monster. Such a furry one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...