Sunday, January 5, 2014

[Kansas City]

Oh Kansas City, your tall skyscrapers and 50 degree sunshine tugged at my heartstrings. 
Spending a week in your conference center going to one thing and growing closer to Jesus and 4 of my friends made me want to run back to you every New Years. See you again soon, my friend. 
Driving through Wisconsin is probably one of the most delightful experiences in the world to me. 
Spending a week with these four ladies was absolutely incredible. God has opened up my heart to them and to himself through them. Wowsa. 
 Have you ever looked out and seen seven screens of your favorite speaker talking to 30,000 people?
It's pretty dang amazing. #allenhood #onething
Sunshine! MMM! This was our favorite hallway to nap, eat, and relax in. 
Andrew, Rachel, Afton, and I watched the sunset over the city. It was so beautiful; sunsets literally get me every time. I love spontaneous adventures and breaking into new places.
Oh city lights, you increase my wanderlust and my desire for fresh roasted coffee.
Wow. God paints a new one of these every night, in every city. What the heck?!

Little baby Jesus feet on long car rides home.
Rachel's beautiful farm. Oh blue skies. Oh bare trees. Oh white snow. 
I think farms are my heart language. Especially in the wintertime. 

Highlights include: Oklahoma Joe's pulled pork sandwiches, 4 in a bed snuggle time, Misty Edwards worship sets, getting to hear Jon Thurlow play both in the prayer room and at the conference, Jesus revelations, incredible speakers that have been making me think, getting to hold Molly's hand on the daily, getting coffee with Alexi and talking with her, being so encouraged by everything Alexi says, meeting and chatting with Kahealani (this girl has a rocking' EP free on noise trade!), getting prophesied over, long road trips with good conversations and encouraging friends, meeting Rachel's grandparents, and spending the morning on Rachel's farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...