Thursday, May 30, 2013

[Letters]



Dear Dad- Sometimes when I think about you it just brings me so much joy. You are no longer in pain, you have your rockin' new body and you spend all of your days just praising Jesus. Holy, Holy, Holy! escapes your lips day after day and that is so beautiful. Dear Jubilee- You are so precious. Thank you for bringing me joy and fulfillment and for refreshing me this morning. I love your smiles, your giggles, and how much you look like Jack Jack from the incredibles. Your tiny fingers make mine, and many other hearts, melt. Dear Beloit Cemetery- Thank you for being my escape. Your beautiful hills, trees, flowers, and dirt paths make you the perfect destination for a run, a walk, or a moment alone and out of the house to just let myself go. You have been my sanity amongst the chaos of this week.

P.S. So far in the past week I have had seven phone conversations. Normally, it is one or none. I think this week is making me realize how much I truly love and value the community I have in Eau Claire. I really love my friends. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...