Thursday, May 2, 2013

[Letters]

December last year; seems about right
Decebmer this year; I can handle that!
May last year...
May this year... what?

Dear Dad- Lately, I've been talking about you a lot. Like how you don't have a middle name and when you came into my Kindergarten classroom to read us Caps For Sale and how special those nights were that I would fall asleep crunched in your bed with Rachel and Matt as you read us Winnie the Pooh. You seriously were the best Eeyore. Dear Jesus- You are teaching me what it means to be served. I'm not very good at accepting this yet, so thank you for being patient with me. Keep making your servant patient too as I learn, okay? Thanks. Dear Weather- Let's do a comparison, shall we? I think the pictures above speak for themselves. #thisismadness #immovingtotexas 

P.S. A friend and I were talking today about our lives before college and our lives after we started college. I honestly feel like most of my life has happened since I've come to college. I don't know if it is because of how radically Jesus has changed me in my time here, or if it is because of the relationships I've made, or just because of the experiences I had during high school. Maybe its a combination of both. Or maybe its just that because I'm in college right now I have a skewed perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...