Thursday, December 13, 2012

[Thoughts]

I am thankful...
For nights of baking, guacamole, games, laughter, and 
the greatest community I've ever been a part of.
For rooms that finally make me feel like it's Christmas.
 [Insert applause for Lara here]
For snowy walks early in the morning.
For snow clunkers that keep my feet warm and dry.
For walks home from Racy's that look like this. 
Also, for renewed relationships and trust after hard conversations over cups of coffee. 
For mentors that can be friends and reminders that all friendships are beautiful. 
For christians that challenge and encourage me.
For holiday dinners, fake engagement photos, and hilarious friends. 
For my bible study and the love that God gave me for these women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...