Thursday, December 6, 2012

[Letters]


Dear Dad- Thanks for giving me Andrea Bocelli. Christmas just wouldn't be the same without this guy. Dear Blessings- This week, you came in the form of a scholarship and a job for next semester. Just another reminder of how God provides. Dear Chipotle- I am so happy you came to Eau Claire! Pumped to go much on your goodness with my friends this weekend! Dear Phone- It was kind of exciting yesterday when you lit up like a rainbow, something new after the white screen of death. However, working would also be good. #newphonecomesoon.

P.S. Sometimes I really love late night caf runs, stupid photobooth pictures, and reenactments of this video. Eau Claire is my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...