Thursday, November 29, 2012

[Letters]

Dear Dad- You are the sauce to my spaghetti, the milk to my cereal, the sweater to my cold winter's day. Dear Avengers Poster- I'm 90% sure you're the coolest thing I've made with markers. A lift the flap, interactive, color-coded, themed, check-off list. AWE to the SOME! Dear Roommate- Thanks for tucking my blanket around my feet when I whimpered to you this morning that they were cold. I don't know what I'd do without you. Dear Day of No Classes- Thanks to you I got to spend 6 hours working on my project looking at this illustrator


"The freedom of being able to create without judgment... It never really connected until I watched a child paint – when they're just totally free. And in that you see their inhibitions are gone. It goes directly to the visceral nature of creating. It went directly to the soul of why we create." - Bryan Collier


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...