Tuesday, November 27, 2012

[Letters]




Dear Dad- Reading this book makes me so jealous that you are experiencing heaven right now. I can't wait to be up there singing with you someday. Dear Presents- I had the most fun making you this weekend and I'm excited to give you away. Good thing you fit "under" my tree. Dear Love of Reading- I think I am slowly, but surely, meeting you once again. This would be the first time since middle school. Dear Avengers Movies- I am crazy pumped to watch (hopefully) all of you my Sophomore year. I even made a poster to check of the movies as I go. 

P.S. I think I have rediscovered my passion for blogging. My mind has started to think in blog-speak throughout my day again. I am happy about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...