Tuesday, February 19, 2013

[Over the Weekend]

I am thankful...


for friends who give me haircuts, free of charge.
for honest conversations and a new vision for a relationship. 
for gifted chacos that hug my feet and remind me of the people that love me. 
for the reminder that this is the ultimate truth. 
Shoot. Just shoot. 
for a newfound energy in these weekly excursions...
and the sights I get to see along the way. 

Highlights: folk worship music at Beaver Creek, interpretive coloring with Jim, the most hilarious and ridiculous adventure walk on the creek, tears that brought a fresh layer of healing, hugs that made me feel grounded and loved, learning how to play cribbage, getting the first shamrock shake of the season, taking naps, and having thought-provoking discussions at bible study.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...